New Safety Brake Trolley Range!
Introducing Richmond’s Commander trolley range – stop your trolley securely with the use of the built in braking system!
Premium Trolleys for Sale
At Richmond Wheel & Castor Co, we have over sixty years of experience helping businesses and homeowners with handling and engineering solutions. We have adapted our family business over the years to meet the demands of changing industry and today we are the premier purveyor of trolleys and hand trucks in New Zealand and Australia.
A Wide Range of Trolleys You Won’t Find Anywhere Else
You can find our exhaustive range of excellent trolley solutions on our online catalogue a small selection of which includes:
- Hotel trolleys – excellent birdcage style luggage trolleys with carpeted floors that provide excellent functionality while greeting hotel guests with an air of silver service. We also stock regular push cart trolleys that offer maximum stackability.
- Electric platform trolleys – essential for heavy-duty industrial applications that involve moving large amounts of bulk stock. These platform trolleys make shifting loads of up to five-hundred kilograms as easy as pushing a shopping trolley and dramatically reduce the likelihood of work accidents.
- Roll cage trolleys – ideal for any work that involves large amounts of stock deliveries. Our cage trolleys are available in a number of different configurations and can be customised to accommodate the needs of any Warehouse, department store, distribution centre or supermarket.
- Piano trolleys – for transporting heavyweight, bulky and awkward loads like cabinets and pianos. With puncture-proof heavy duty wheels composed of closed-cell polyurethane foam, you can rest assured that nothing is going to pierce the tyre skin and slow you down.
Find A Trolley That Meets Your Specific Needs
It is important to select a trolley that meets your specific application. Choosing a hand truck with a low weight threshold will be great for transporting small stock and equipment but it will not live up to expectations of a heavy-duty platform trolley. If you require a versatile trolley that can transport material safely between different floors, then a stair climbing trolley will be a better fit than a normal truck trolley. Folding trolleys and hand trucks are very useful in that they can collapse for easy storage; however, it should be noted that the folding hinges mean that these products cannot accommodate greater loads more suited to heavy-duty work. If you are unsure as to what the right trolley is for your work, Richmond Wheel & Castor Co would be more than happy to advise on what you should be considering.
Discover Our Fantastic Hand Trolley Range
At Richmond NZ, we offer an extensive range of high-quality hand trolleys and hand trucks for a wide range of industries and applications.
Our range of hand trolleys covers heavy-duty options through to budget conscious solutions. All have been designed and engineered to ensure safe, reliable and efficient performance – so you can maximise the productivity of your workplace and avoid annoying downtime.
From versatile general-purpose stock trolleys through to those designed for specific applications such as warehouse trolleys and industrial trolleys, our hand trucks and trolleys are suitable for a wide range of applications in both home and working environments. This includes automatic, industrial, retail, medical, logistics, hospitality, and office environments. All hand trucks are available with either a pneumatic wheel option or a puncture-proof wheel option, and some models are available with a stair climber wheel option.
Hand trucks and trolleys are also a vital tool for removalists and other tradespeople who regularly handle large, awkward and bulky items. In fact, hand trolleys in this range can carry loads of up to 300kg.
If you want to buy hand trolleys or hand trucks, please don’t hesitate to contact our friendly team via phone, email or online enquiry form. You can also feel free to visit our store in Auckland.
An invaluable piece of service equipment, hand trolleys are widely used across a range of industries for the purpose of transporting heavy goods. They are often small, light in weight, available in a wide array of designs, and are great for both indoor and outdoor use. Hand trolleys have a range of uses and are employed to do everything from cart boxes of wine around Barossa Valley vineyards in Adelaide through to moving office filing cabinets around large accounting firms in Sydney.
We can supply you with a durable hand truck made of the highest quality steel, plastic and aluminium that will make all your tasks a breeze. We offer a range of trolleys designed for a myriad of tasks, and our expert staff can advise you of the best hand truck for your specific needs.
Our Range of Trolleys & Carts
Richmond boasts a wide range of hand trolleys and handtrucks that are capable of lifting loads of varying weights and performing a variety of different tasks. Available hand trolleys and hand trucks in our range include:
Lightweight Folding Hand Trolleys
Our lightweight folding hand trolleys come in four sizes and can be folded down, making it easy to stow them away and store them in small spaces such as car boots or cupboard shelves. Once these hand trolleys have been folded out, a single action lifts the handle, lowers the platform and locks the wheels into position, indicating it is ready for use. Able to lift weights from 60 to 200kgs, Richmond’s lightweight folding hand trolleys also feature puncture-proof wheels which provide a cushioned ride that helps to protect your load when you move across gutters, up and down stairs, and over other rough surfaces.
Mighty Touch General Purpose Hand Trolleys
Used in warehouses from Brisbane to Perth, Richmond’s Mighty Tough general purpose hand trolleys are designed to be just that – mighty, tough and durable. Capable of moving loads of up to 300kg, Richmond’s general purpose hand trolley is made out of heavy wall steel pipe and is specially designed for demanding, long term use.
These trolleys come standard with heavy duty 3 piece steel rim pneumatic wheels for absorbing rough ground and protecting precious loads. Optional 300mm diameter wide treaded pneumatic wheels and puncture-proof wheels are also available for the Mighty Tough general purpose hand trolley.
Our durable platform trolleys are versatile, lightweight and built to last. Featuring a non slip deck and available in two different sizes and three configurations, Richmond platform trolleys are ideal for a wide range of applications. Designed to be ergonomically sound and built to last, our platform trolleys feature a reinforced underside for maximum strength and feature a plastic bumper for the prevention of damage to walls and furniture. We also offer a range of wheel options for the smooth and quiet transportation of goods.
We supply service industry equipment that is second to none, including a range of service trolleys that are durable and versatile. Our service trolleys are attractive in appearance, can be compact in size, feature a range of configurations to suit your needs, and come in black or white.
With 2 tier, 3 tier and 4 tier options on offer as well as various castor sizes and wheel options available, we have a service trolley suitable for any application. Made for use in the hospitality, medical and catering industries, Richmond service trolleys afford users excellent manoeuvrability and come with non marking wheels and large lipped shelves designed to hold plenty of equipment and supplies.
Featuring sturdy plastic storage bins, an attractive chrome finish, and available in 3 or 4 tier models, Richmond service carts are ideal for transporting goods that also need to be easily accessed. Suitable for offices, retail stores, medical practices, beauty salons and more, our service carts are an economical solution that offers excellent productivity and efficiency.
Why you should buy a trolley from Australia’s experts in industrial trolley manufacturing
Richmond Wheels & Castor Co is an Australian owned business that has been in operation for over 60 years. Our team of experts may well be the most experienced trolley builders in the business, and you can be certain that any hand trolley assembled in our factory will be a quality item that will stand up to its task.
We quality test every product and we make sure that quality is the focus of every stage during the manufacturing process. All our products are manufactured to meet or exceed the requirements of our ISO 9001:2015 certification.
The trolleys we make are tough, economical, and work perfectly when used as intended. You will not find a better value industrial trolley in terms of price and quality.
Also it’s really easy to buy from us. You can do it over the phone, online, or even by fax. And we’ll be delighted if you drop in to see us. We accept all major payment methods, and we provide fast shipping to anywhere in Australia.
The number one reason to get your hand trolley from us
We could list all kinds of reasons why our hand truck trolleys are an excellent choice, but the one that stands out from all the others is that when you buy a trolley from us, you’ll have total assurance that it’s safe and strong.
Safety is a very big issue in any industrial environment, and even in other places like office buildings, schools, and hospitals. You need to be sure that whatever you’re moving can be moved safely and efficiently. You can absolutely trust Richmond products to help you do achieve this goal.
What to look for in a hand truck trolley
It’s important to choose the trolley that will best meet your needs when you’re looking at trolleys for sale. Here is a quick guide to the main types and where you might need a particular type in preference to others:
- Heavy duty trolley – you’ll need to choose a heavy duty trolley for situations where you frequently need to move heavy loads. Heavy duty trolleys are built extra tough, and they will normally have large diameter wheels with tyres that are specially designed for heavy duty performance.
- Stair Climbing Trolley – this is a great choice for removalists and others who need to frequently move heavy loads up and down stairs. The specially designed system of three nylon wheels that rotate around a centre-mounted axel will grab the edge of a step and provide mechanical advantage to help pull the load up without the massive effort that would be required with a normal trolley.
- Stainless Steel Trolley – a range of stainless steel trolleys in 2 or 3 tier options, easily cleaned and sterilised with noise reduction wheels and is corrosive resistant.
- Easy Tilt trolley – one of the safest general purpose trolleys, the foot lever provides mechanical advantage when tilting the trolley back from the vertical position in preparation for movement. This mechanism can help reduce the possibility of back injuries and also just makes lighter work of a heavy job.
- P-Handle hand truck trolley – this is a popular choice for professionals because it allows a light load to be tilted using only one hand, is easy to use for both pushing and pulling, and this trolley type can also double as a horizontal platform.
- Folding hand trucks and trolleys – not intended for heavy duty use, but providing ultimate portability and compact storage, a folding trolley is good for when you just need a simple trolley that can be stowed away easily.
We Can Customise Trolleys to Suit You
If you are looking to buy a trolley that meets the demands of your business or domestic setup then Richmond Wheel & Castor Co can set you on the right path with our fantastic range of trolleys. You won’t find a more exhaustive variety of trolleys anywhere else in New Zealand. What’s more, all of our trolleys can be customised in-house before delivery to match any specific requirements you might have for your factory or workshop. Give the trolley and hand truck specialists a call today to learn what Richmond Wheel & Castor Co can do to lighten your load and move it safely or we can design and custom make a trolley to suit your specific needs.
For all your trolley and hand truck needs, give the experts at Richmond a call on 1300 474 256. One of our friendly staff will be happy to offer advice and help find the trolley that best suits your needs. Alternatively, you can visit one of our stores in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth or Darwin to browse our wide range of quality products in person.